Sunday, September 25, 2011

Gateway to KL

Finally i had another gateway to KL 3day 2 night. Is my first time to Sunway Lagoon! haha.. Anyway i went there with Keet, Siu Yun, Denise, her bf Justin and her cousin Jem. Taking the train to Hotel central pudu. I like the hotel! It comfortable to live in and sumptuous breakfast in buffet style!


And here we are, SUNWAY LAGOON! 
Ps: The hat is not mine, is the ''cowboy'' who put it on my head.


Saw the Merry-go-round at the back of the picture? I wanna ride! But the person don't allow me. 
Cause it for the kids :/



Justin and Denise, cute couple los. 


Inside sunway lagoon, there is total 5 theme park. Just by 1 day is not enough to play all! I only get to play 2 of it! Argh!~ Here's the face of me when it gonna stop! It look scary huh?! Don't get fool by my face, it not scary at all hahaha


Can you spot me? :) This is the 360 degree pirate ship. It FUN! but the safety precaution thing (alright I don't know what that called) is sooo~ tight that i nearly cant breathe! 


After that we head to this restaurant, Full House recommended by Keet to celebrate Denise Birthday which on that day, 15th sept. It Look so so so nice lah, the ambience is so relax and cosy jus like a home. Singapore sure don't have it. But I'm sad, cause of the dressing we wear to sunway lagoon and NO make up at all for the WHOLE day! Chui~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! HOPE YOU LOVE THE SURPRISE! <3


Every dishes is delicious with affordable price :) With excellent service too!














Try to pose sexy beside the taxi, look kinda funny >.<



After the NO make up day, 2nd and 3rd day is the Shopping day! My favorite haha. So must make up pretty and go out! :)









We shop at Time square and head to another shopping mall, forget what the name >.< and we had our dinner there. T.bowl, it a toilet concept restaurant, so we all sitting on a toilet bowl! haha, not only that, our food will be serving in a mini toilet bowl as well.


For those who don't understand chinese ''Do not vibrate, Please flush before you go''!
It written on the cup. So cute lah






Keet had a No.2 spicy noodle. Which is like burning hot, after drinking one spoon of it. For those who love spicy, you can participate in their contest in Oct 2011. Finish No.8 spicy noodle in 10 mins you will be able to win Ipad. Kill me i also wont! Lol


Third day no much photo taken.


The end of our trip. All the photo taken from Fb, cause i lazy to bring my camera. Anyway all the photo, no photoshop use. It the effect set using their camera, cool huh ;)





Love Chloe <3








1 comment: